Monday, January 19, 2009

Introduction

Hi Everybody! My name is Briana Browder, and I am from Robertsdale, Alabama. I am nineteen years old, and I just transferred to the University of South Alabama this semester. My major at South Alabama is Elementary Education. My career goal is to be a Kindergarten teacher in a Baldwin County school. I have always thoroughly enjoyed children, and I feel like being a school teacher will be an extremely rewarding and fun career. As a Kindergarten teacher I will always be reminded that my dedication to the students in my classroom helps each of them be able to read, to write, to say their alphabet, and many more exciting things.

Some of the things that I will be covering about myself in my PowerPoint presentation include who my family members are, where I work, and what my interests are. I have a family of four which includes, my mom, Angie Browder, my dad, Dewitt Browder, a sister, Amber Barnett, and myself. My sister also has two little girls: Delaney which is five and Anna Grace which is three. I have great job at Baldwin EMC in Summerdale Alabama in the Loss Control and Safety Department. I really enjoy my job & I love all of the people who I work with. Baldwin EMC provides a great program for college students in order to allow students to gain job experience while in school. Some of my hobbies outside of work and school include boat riding, knee boarding, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends. I am a very active person, so I pretty much enjoy any outdoor activity there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment